Solar Pedestrian Warning System
- Ultra-bright, weatherproof, fully backlit and edge lit, class one reflective
- Sign faces and solar road studs become animated on activation
- Dramatically increase the visibility and improve the safety of pedestrians
- All component modules are solar powered and wireless
- >96 hours autonomy
- IP67 Waterproof design
- IK10 Impact resistant sign face
- Lockable battery and component enclosure
- Simple plug and play installation
- Portable or fixed versions available
- 2 year warranty for faulty workmanship or component failure not influenced by external means.
The Solar Pedestrian Warning System is designed to improve pedestrian safety in high risk locations by dramatically increasing the visibility of the pedestrian crossing day and night. When the system is in standby mode (no pedestrians crossing) the backlit sign face illuminates intermittently increasing awareness to approaching drivers.Button activation on either side of the crossing triggers the synchronised animation of the pedestrian signs edge lit LED’s, the backlit sign face and flush mounted solar road markers. The entire system is powered by a high quality solar powerbank mounted atop the same post as the pedestrian sign and activation button.
The two posts, activation buttons, solar powerbanks and pedestrian crossing signs are independent standalone systems. The connection between all components, including the solar flush mounted road studs is wireless. The pedestrian signs are manufactured to Australian standard AS1906.1, are class 1 reflective and can be produced in any size. This product is designed for distribution centres, carparks, truck and bus depots or anywhere where pedestrian safety is a concern.
|Sign Face Display|
3M Class One Reflective
|Solar Panel Wattage|
Lithium – Ion
(720Wh) 60AH 12V
> 5 Nights, setting dependent
2.1 – 3m
Galvanised steel column
24 hour continuous or dusk to dawn operation. Animation of sign face and road studs on activation. Custom programming available. Alternate signs available.
WHAT IS A LUMEN?
In simple terms, Lumens are a measure of the total amount of visible light from a lamp or light source. The higher the lumen rating, the “brighter” the lamp will work.FAMILIAR EXAMPLES
- A typical 4 x D cell battery maglite will emit approx. 70 lumens
- The average path light using 2-3 LEDs emits 15-18 lumens
- A 25W incandescent globe emits approximately 160 lumens