VEHICLE OVER HEIGHT WARNING SYSTEM
- Highly effective, custom designed Vehicle Over Height Warning System
- LED interface module becomes animated on activation
- Dramatically increase the awareness of hazards and improve the safety of property and pedestrians
- All component modules are solar powered and wireless
- 240v-12v converter module available for use in internal environments
- >96 hours autonomy
- IP67 Waterproof design
- IK10 Impact resistant sign face
- Lockable battery and component enclosure
- 2 year warranty for faulty workmanship or component failure not influenced by external means.
The SLD Vehicle Over Height Warning System is designed to visually alert drivers of an upcoming height restriction in sufficient time to avoid impact.
Distracted or tired drivers of oversized vehicles often fail to notice they have collided with a traditional height bar and proceed to impact the hazard it is designed to protect. The SLD Vehicle Over Height Warning System projects a high-powered infrared beam across the roadway ahead of the low-clearance structure. The height adjustable, post mounted infrared beams are connected wirelessly together and to a visual warning system installed in front of the driver. When the beam is broken the system is activated and the visual warning system becomes animated alerting the driver in time to stop and avoid the height restricted area.
The entire system is powered by an efficient solar power bank; the beam arrays and warning system are connected wirelessly. These individual standalone systems can be up to 80 metres apart. Multiple infrared beam arrays can be connected together to protect several entrances, exists or low clearance structures. Multiple warning systems can be installed to one or more sets of infrared beams.
|Solar Panel Wattage|
Lithium – Ion
(720Wh) 60AH 12V
> 5 Nights, setting dependent
Galvanised steel column
24 hour continuous or dusk to dawn operation. LED Flashing Interface is triggered when through beams are broken. Custom programming available. Alternate signs available.WHAT IS A LUMEN?
In simple terms, Lumens are a measure of the total amount of visible light from a lamp or light source. The higher the lumen rating, the “brighter” the lamp will work. FAMILIAR EXAMPLES
- A typical 4 x D cell battery maglite will emit approx. 70 lumens
- The average path light using 2-3 LEDs emits 15-18 lumens
- A 25W incandescent globe emits approximately 160 lumens