10 TON SOLAR ROAD OR LANE MARKERS
- Signs manufactured to Australian standards
- Increase the visibility of the message and improve safety
- Automatic dusk to dawn operation
- > 5 nights autonomy
- IP65 Waterproof design
- Day and/or night operation
- Quality Lithium-ion battery
- Simple install – Secures to a standard 60mm sign post
- Alternative regulatory signs available
- Efficient and effective visual enforcement
- 2 year warranty for faulty workmanship or component failure not influenced by external means.
Solar Road Markers or lane markers are a low-cost, self-contained, rechargeable, LED illuminated marker. Visible up to 800 metres they are used to reduce speed or signal driver attention to common features, hazards and dangerous bends on our roads. Commonly used on sharp corners, pedestrian refuges, traffic islands and dividing lines. The aluminium casings are rated to 10 tons, single or dual sided in static or flashing modes providing clear and visible traffic guidance in all weather conditions. Multiple colour options are available. These units require no maintenance and generate no ongoing operational costs.
|Solar Panel Wattage|
8.8AH 3.7V (32.56Wh)
> 5 nights
|Correlated Colour Temp (CCT)|
600 x 800 x 65mm
Wall or post
Aluminum/3M reflective material
WHAT IS A LUMEN? In simple terms, Lumens are a measure of the total amount of visible light from a lamp or light source. The higher the lumen rating, the “brighter” the lamp will work.
- A typical 4 x D cell battery maglite will emit approx. 70 lumens
- *The PIR (passive infrared) sensor is activated by movement and acts as a power saving feature. The light will operate at 30% output until the PIR is activated where it will operate at 100% until no movement is detected, returnign to 30%