40W SELF CLEANING SOLAR LIGHT
- Unique, automatic self-cleaning solar panel
- Ideal for areas where sea spray, dust or snow may cover the solar panel
- Automatic dusk to dawn lighting
- 7 nights autonomy
- Integrated all-in-one design
- Mounting height of 4 – 5 metres
- Fully sealed cast aluminium body in a satin natural finish
- Commercial-grade solar lighting.
- 40w, 60w, 80w, 100w and 120w models available
- “Knuckle” bracket allows adjustment of lighting distribution pattern
- 3 year warranty for faulty workmanship or component failure not influenced by external means.
Our self-cleaning range of solar lighting is designed for areas where sea spray, dust, dirt or snow may cover the panel preventing the battery being charged fully. Available in 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120w outputs catering for multiple applications. All models feature the unique automatic solar panel self-cleaning function that automatically cleans the solar panel, the cleaning bars sweeps over the panel up and back three times in the morning and then once every six hours. The integrated design incorporates a high-efficiency solar panel, Lithium-ion battery and LED array in one, easy to install package without the need for trenching, cabling or an electrician.
|Solar Panel Wattage|
(262.08Wh) 17.7ah 14.8V
> 7 nights
|Correlated Colour Temp (CCT)|
903(I) x 410 (w) x 85 (h) mm
96x OSRAM 3030
4 – 5 metres
60mm Column – 60mm Spigot
Satin natural aluminium finish
Lighting Distribution Dimensions
OPERATIONAL MODES The unique automatic solar panel self-cleaning function automatically cleans the solar panel, the cleaning bar sweeps over the panel up and back three times in the morning and then once every six hours. The light output and mode of operation are completely programmable to suit specific site requirements. Options include PIR operation, timed or constant output.
- 30% output until the PIR is activated, operating at 100% until no movement is detected, returning to 30%
- 5 hours 100% output then 25% output until the PIR is activated, operating at 100%. 2 hours before dawn, mode changes to a constant 70% output until dawn
- Constant 70% output dusk until dawn
- 5 hours at 100% output then 25% output until dawn
- A typical 4 x D cell battery maglite will emit approx. 70 lumens
- The average path light using 2-3 LEDs emits 15-18 lumens
- A 25W incandescent globe emits approximately 160 lumens
There are no reviews yet.